Friday, October 28, 2011

Advertisement

0 komentar
Are you interseted to place you blog/or ads on my blog?
If yes, congrats. Because now you can place your ads on my blog





Ads Format
720 x 80 = US$1.50/Month
125 x 125 = US$ 0.60/Month
If you interested you can contact me via :
Email : yahyaganblog@gmail.com
Twitter : @yahyagan
Facebook : http://facebook.com/23arshavin

And transfer money via Paypal
Paypal : ayyash_usa@yahoo.com
Home | Request | Link Exchange | Advertisement | Ask Something

Leave a Reply

 
My photo
15 years old blogger from Indonesia. Yahya Ayyash. Born on 4th March 1996. Started blogging since 2011, part time blogger. Just an amateur web designer, graphic designer and blogger. Student at SMAN 9 Bandung, at Ten Three Class. Please follow my twitter and like my facebook fan page.