Thursday, December 15, 2011

Get Three Way Backlink For Free

3 komentar
Hai guys, now i will share a great stuff to you.Do you know "Three Way Backlink"? Ok i will tell you what's Three Way Backlink
3 Way Backlinks are the new reciprocal linking strategy.  It used to be that you’d give a link to another site and they’d link back to you and it would count as an incoming link.  Google decided some time ago that reciprocal links were to be discounted by their search engines.  People of course came up with a new linking strategy which they call 3 way linking.

The basic premise is that you link to my website a and I’ll link back to you with my website b which, in theory, negates the whole reciprocal effect of the links.  It also has the side benefit of keeping the link juice moving if I link site a and b together with a one way link.
Or it can be explained like this :
A-B-C-A
Site A give link to site B - Site B give link to site C - And site C give link to site A. So thats like a rolling wheels.
So we can know that Three Way Backlink will increase your SERP and optimizing your blog. Maybe it will increase your page rank and alexa rank too. So do you want to get a Three Way Backlink For Free
Let's follow this step :

1. Copy this HTML code to your HOMEPAGE. Must place this html code on your homepage
<a href="http://blogyahyagan.blogspot.com/">Web Design | SEO Tutorial | Blogging Tutorial | Adsense Tutorial</a>
2.  And then if you're done, lets comment on this blog for verfication.
3. Last step, i will placa your link on this blog and on my 2nd blog. So we can build a Three Way Link
Thats it.
So lets comment on this post, and verify that you've place my link on your blog.
And remember this is Free
See the lastest article "How To Hightlight Author Comment On Blogger"

3 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information about 3 way back linking. I'm not real sure about how to do this but I am going to put this article on my blog site and then tweet it for you. Merry Christmas.
    Greg

    http://thezerocost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. to get some more tips visit this link

    http://boddunanjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
My photo
15 years old blogger from Indonesia. Yahya Ayyash. Born on 4th March 1996. Started blogging since 2011, part time blogger. Just an amateur web designer, graphic designer and blogger. Student at SMAN 9 Bandung, at Ten Three Class. Please follow my twitter and like my facebook fan page.