Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Rise Of The Planets Of The Apes (2011) BluRay 720p

0 komentar
Hello my loyal visitor, today im very happy cause my blog has got Page Rank from google. I dont know this is true or not but it make me happy today. Because im very happy so today i will give you a BluRay quality film "The Rise Of The Planets Of The Apes (2011) BluRay 720p" do you have to watch it? If youre not, you can download it now in BluRay version and watch it together with your Family or maybe girlfriend (Although this is not a romantic film :D) So this is it
Info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1318514/
Release Date: August 2011 (Indonesia)
Genre: Action | Drama | Sci-Fi
Cast: James Franco, Andy Serkis and Freida Pinto
Quality: BluRay 720p
Source: Ganool.com
Subtitle: Indonesia, English
Sinopsis:

An origin story set in present day San Francisco, where man's own experiments with genetic engineering lead to the development of intelligence in apes and the onset of a war for supremacy.
Download it here
Total Size 600 MB (.mkv)
Password=ganool.com
Download From Tinypaste
Source

Leave a Reply

 
My photo
15 years old blogger from Indonesia. Yahya Ayyash. Born on 4th March 1996. Started blogging since 2011, part time blogger. Just an amateur web designer, graphic designer and blogger. Student at SMAN 9 Bandung, at Ten Three Class. Please follow my twitter and like my facebook fan page.